Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.
419 Discussions

new oneAPI base Toolkit doesn't include FPGA Add-On

jimbook
Beginner
I don't kown why new oneAPI base Toolkit doesn't include FPGA Add-On Toolkit. If I want use FPGA Add-On, how can I find it?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi jimbook,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Kindly note, there is no longer any full “FPGA Add-on” packages as there were in the past releases. Now users have to download all the components they need separately. You may visit the below link to choose the necessary FPGA and Software. It leads to the components needed for several different FPGA boards.

Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/fpga.html#gs.jxfsur

Note: The link is for the users to download and follow the instructions, as a replacement for the previous “FPGA Addon” packages. 

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi jimbook,

Please let us know if you have any other queries or concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi jimbook,

We understand that you might be looking into the issue. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Please reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos