Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.

oneAPI Base Toolkit as open source to recompile to Webassembly/GraalVM

N__Ron
Beginner

For the purpose of using oneAPI components in Webassembly or GraalVM, such as DPC++ for example, will users eventually have access to the complete source code for recompilation. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
GouthamK_Intel

Hi Ron,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Could you please elaborate more on the requirements you need for the integration of oneAPI components with Webassembly or GraalVM. Also, please provide the details about your work environment. 

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
N__Ron
Beginner

Hi Goutham,

Thank you for the quick reply. I use macos and redhat v8 for development and redhat v8 for production. I wish to use DPC++ to increase parsing efficiency of json objects as one example. Also the oneAPI GPU and Machine Learning tools will be used for time series data analysis.

The only requirements I can think of is the source code for the oneAPI base toolkit as both webassembly and GraalVM require it for recompilation.

With kind regards,

Ron

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi Ron,

I apologize for the delay in response. 

Please find the below link, where you can find more details about the oneAPI opensource projects.

Link:

https://www.oneapi.com/open-source/

Could you please let us know if this resolves your issue.

Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
N__Ron
Beginner

Thank you I will try to incorporate these sources in webassembly first and will let you know.

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi Ron,

We hope that the information provided helped you.

Could you please let us know whether we can close this thread if your issue is resolved. 

If your issue still persists, please do let us know. So that we will try to help you in resolving it. 

Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
N__Ron
Beginner

Hi Goutham,

Yes you can close this thread. Thank you again for your prompt assistance!

With kind regards,

Ron

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi Ron,

Glad to know that information provided helped you.!

We are closing this thread.

Please feel free to raise a new thread in case of any further queries. 

Have a good day!

Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos