Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.
419 Discussions

oneAPI Base Toolkit download loop

CPP-Newbee1982
Beginner

Good evening,

one strange problem is driving me nuts. Everytime i try to start downloading the oneAPI base toolkit (no matter if i try to download the local or the online installer). The page redirects me to the intel Developer zone login-page.

I enter my login-information again and...the same starts over and over again.

First im redirected to the downloadpage and when i hit the button to download i go back to the login-page.

What`s going wrong. Is there something i missed?

If there is someone who could help or give further advice, please help me.

1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Martin, you may find the below steps helpful:

• Try clearing your cookies, cache and system temporary files before using an Incognito Tab to visit the same link.

Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit Link: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit/download.html

• Select as per your requirements.

• A request to "Sign In or Sign Up" would appear now. There is an option to proceed with the download just under it, as "Maybe next time. Please take me to my download".

Note: Make sure that you are not signed in during the entire process.

This might start the download. However, let me know if it still does not work. Hope you have a nice day ahead.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MJablecki
Beginner

I am stuck in the same loop. I opened a ticket #04954762 and was sent here. I guess the web site is broken.

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Martin, you may find the below steps helpful:

• Try clearing your cookies, cache and system temporary files before using an Incognito Tab to visit the same link.

Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit Link: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit/download.html

• Select as per your requirements.

• A request to "Sign In or Sign Up" would appear now. There is an option to proceed with the download just under it, as "Maybe next time. Please take me to my download".

Note: Make sure that you are not signed in during the entire process.

This might start the download. However, let me know if it still does not work. Hope you have a nice day ahead.

0 Kudos
MJablecki
Beginner

Yes, incognito mode worked. Clearing my cache still did not fix my regular Chrome login. I'll stick with incognito, thanks.

0 Kudos