Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.

oneAPI and Visual Studio 2019

Quantitative_Finance
New Contributor I

I just installed the latest version of oneAPI (Beta 10), but this happened in the older beta version as well.  Each time I start Visual Studio 2019, I get the following prompt:

Quantitative_Finance_0-1605191429300.png

The ONEAPI_ROOT is the default path which is c:\program files (x86)\intel\oneapi.  What gives??

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

Have you uninstalled the older version of the base-kit before installing the update(beta-10)?

Please uninstalled the older one completely then try installing beta-10.

If you have properly installed the beta-10 base-kit try running the samples to check the installation.

For more details refer to the below link:

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/installation-guide-for-intel-oneapi-toolkits11.html

Also, give us details of this error, like when you are getting this error and what version of VS 2019 you are using. If the error is related to some application then please give us a small reproducer, so that we can try it out from our end.

If you are getting this issue with simple programs or samples then check the installation and reinstall the base-kit.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

Please give us an update on the provided details.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you for a long time so we are assuming that the provided details helped you in solving your problem.

We will no longer monitor this thread. Please feel free to post a new thread if you have any other issues.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos