Do you know Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library is now available for free (at no cost)? The community licensing program gives anyone, individuals or organizations, free license for the latest version of Intel DAAL. There is no royalty for distributing the library in an application. The only restrictions are:
- Online registration is required.
- No access to Intel Premier Support, but the Intel DAAL support forum is open to everyone.
- No access to the previous versions. At any time, only the latest released version is available.
Better yet, this community licensing program is not just for DAAL, it is applicable to other Intel performance libraries including:
- Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL)
- Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel IPP)
- Intel Threading Building Blocks (Intel TBB)
Visit https://software.intel.com/sites/campaigns/nest/ to get yourself started and to learn the program's details
More Intel software tools, such as the Intel Compilers, Intel MPI, and tools for debugging and performance tuning, may also be available for free (at no cost) if you are qualified as an academic researcher, teacher, student, or an open source contributor. See https://software.intel.com/en-us/free_tools_and_libraries.