Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library
Learn from community members on how to build compute-intensive applications that run efficiently on Intel® architecture.

How to uninstall DAAL

Roger_F_1
Beginner

Somehow this package got installed with my Visual Fortran installation.  How do I uninstall it under Windows 7?  I can't find it listed in the installed programs in the Win control panel uninstaller.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Zhang_Z_Intel
Employee

I suppose you installed Visual Fortran from an Intel Parallel Studio XE installer? You can re-run the installer and choose "Modify" to deselect the "Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library" component. This should uninstall DAAL from your computer. If you no longer have the installer, then you can just delete the "daal" folder from the installation location. For example, delete this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\compilers_and_libraries_2016.3.207\windows\daal 

Depending on which version was installed on your system, your path name may look a bit different. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Zhang_Z_Intel
Employee

I suppose you installed Visual Fortran from an Intel Parallel Studio XE installer? You can re-run the installer and choose "Modify" to deselect the "Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library" component. This should uninstall DAAL from your computer. If you no longer have the installer, then you can just delete the "daal" folder from the installation location. For example, delete this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\compilers_and_libraries_2016.3.207\windows\daal 

Depending on which version was installed on your system, your path name may look a bit different. 

0 Kudos
Roger_F_1
Beginner

Zhang Z. (Intel) wrote:

I suppose you installed Visual Fortran from an Intel Parallel Studio XE installer? You can re-run the installer and choose "Modify" to deselect the "Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library" component. This should uninstall DAAL from your computer.

This did the job.  Thanks!

0 Kudos