Intel® DAAL 2019 Update 1 is now available. Intel DAAL 2019 packages are now ready for download. Intel DAAL is available as part of the Intel® Parallel Studio XE and Intel® System Studio. Please visit the https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-daal.
What's New in Intel® DAAL 2019 Update 1:
- Improved performance of CSV Data Source, Low Order Moments, initialization stage of implicit ALS, K-means for CSR datasets for the processors supporting Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (Intel® AVX2) and Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512
- LBFGS algorithm now supports automatic step-length selection on each iteration of this algorithm by line search to satisfy the Wolfe conditions if specific parameters were set.
- Batch size b and correction pair batch size b_H are equal to the number of observations in the training set.
- The L parameter is set to 1.
- The α^tstep-length sequence is not specified.
- Introduced support for MT2203 random number generators. Decision forest APIs changes that include:
- API to pass an instance of random number generator to algorithm.
- API to retrieve updated instance of random number generator after training stage that can be used in other computations.
- Introduced limited FreeBSD support in DAAL Open Source version.
- Windows version of DAAL static libraries are Universal Windows driver* compatible.
Check Intel® DAAL 2019 release notes to learn more information