Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library
Learn from community members on how to build compute-intensive applications that run efficiently on Intel® architecture.

Linking DAAL library with dpc++

Ajmeer_Khan
Employee

How to link DAAL library with dpc++?

I am trying to compile dpc++ with DAAL library but i am facing some issues.I post my issue below.Can you help me to resolve this issues? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ChithraJ_Intel

Hi Ajmeer,

Please let us know whether your issue is resolved or not. Are you able to run oneDAL sample with DPC++ complier? If so, can we discontinue monitoring this thread?

Regarding the FPGA support, we could observe that you have a different thread with similar content and will address your issue in that thread. Link: https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-oneAPI-Data-Analytics/Compiling-oneDAL-library-with-dpc/m-p/1211439#M815

Regards,

Chithra

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ChithraJ_Intel

Hi Ajmeer,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Could you please follow the below steps to build the DAAL samples with DPC++ complier:

1. Copy the daal folder from inteloneapi folder which is preinstalled in Devcloud to your home folder:

cp -r /opt/intel/inteloneapi/daal /home/uxxxxx/

2. Setting up oneAPI environment via setvars.sh script:

source /opt/intel/inteloneapi/setvars.sh

3. You can find the DAAL sycl samples in the below folder:

cd daal/2021.1-beta09/examples/daal/cpp_sycl

4. Use the makefile to build and run the DAAL examples, You can try any of the below commands:

• make libintel64 example=pca_cor_dense_batch 

[Now, it will build by Intel(R) oneAPI Compiler (as default) and run pca example for 64-bit applications and do static linking]

• make sointel64 example=pca_cor_dense_batch 

[build by Intel(R) oneAPI Compiler (as default) and run pca example for Intel(R)64 processor family applications, dynamic linking]

• make libintel64 [To build and run all the samples via static linking]
  • make sointel64 [To build and run all the samples via dynamic linking]

Hopes this helps for you. Please reach out to us in case of any issues/queries.

Regards,

Chithra

0 Kudos
Ajmeer_Khan
Employee

Hi Chitra,

Thanks for your answer.I will check this .I have another question.

will oneDAL support FPGA?

0 Kudos
ChithraJ_Intel

Hi Ajmeer,

Please let us know whether your issue is resolved or not. Are you able to run oneDAL sample with DPC++ complier? If so, can we discontinue monitoring this thread?

Regarding the FPGA support, we could observe that you have a different thread with similar content and will address your issue in that thread. Link: https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-oneAPI-Data-Analytics/Compiling-oneDAL-library-with-dpc/m-p/1211439#M815

Regards,

Chithra

0 Kudos
Ajmeer_Khan
Employee

Hi Chitra,

Yes Chitra .I am able to compile and run oneDAL with dpc++ but I am not able to compile the code for FPGA. So that I have posted this question separately. You can close this thread. Thanks for your support. 

0 Kudos
ChithraJ_Intel

Hi Ajmeer,

Thanks for the confirmation. We would discontinue monitoring this thread. Please feel free to raise a new thread if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Chithra

0 Kudos