Intel® oneAPI Data Parallel C++
Support for Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Compiler, Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library, Intel ICX Compiler , Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool, and GDB*

C# and c++ DLL api toolkit windows

Jaruiz63
Beginner
I recently downloaded the Intel OneAPI Toolkit. The toolkit installs the Intel compiler and I am able to compile and run a multiply matrix example using the Intel GPU from Visual Studio 2019. 

I am mainly interested in creating a DLL to test from c#. I created a DLL that compiles, but it does not get loaded by LoadLibrary. I have checked all dependencies and they seem OK. So I am wondering if there is something wrong in my project settings when I switch to building a DLL.

I have looked around but I can not find any examples of C# calling a c++ DLL compiled with the Intel DC++ compiler. Does anyone know of any example code for c# on Windows OS?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RahulV_intel

Hi,

Intel oneAPI toolkits do not support C#. 

However, could you please share the following details so that we can try to investigate further?

1. Intel oneAPI toolkit version
  2. OS environment
  3. Visual Studio 2019 sub-version
  4. Steps you have followed to create DPC++ DLL, C# integration.

Thanks,

Rahul

0 Kudos
RahulV_intel

Hi,

Just a quick reminder to provide the required details so that I could look into your issue further.

Thanks,

Rahul

0 Kudos
RahulV_intel

Hi,

I have not heard back from you; we won’t be monitoring this thread. If you need further assistance, please post a new thread.

Thanks,

Rahul

0 Kudos