Intel® oneAPI Data Parallel C++
Support for Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Compiler, Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library, Intel ICX Compiler , Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool, and GDB*
560 Discussions

Cant run dpc++ Vector add sample on intel HD 4400

Kahla47
Beginner

Hello, I am trying to run dpc++ base vector add sample on visual studio 2019 community edition, windows 10 version 20H2 build:19042.928 CPU: I5 4210u, using oneApi 2021.2.
Whenever I run the vector add sample, a runtime error occurs without printing any info, I managed to print the exception message using the what() method.

This is the output of vector add sample where the last line is the exception message:

"Running on device: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
Vector size: 10000
An exception is caught for vector add.
SPIR-V online compilation is not supported in this context -59 (CL_INVALID_OPERATION)
E:\dpc++\Base_Vector_Add\x64\Debug\vector-add-buffers.exe (process 3956) exited with code 3."

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
NoorjahanSk_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

From the details which you have provided we can see that you are using Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400 device, which is not supported by oneAPI.

Please refer the given link regarding supported system requirements:

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/intel-oneapi-dpcpp-system-requirements.html

Thanks & Regards

Noorjahan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
NoorjahanSk_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

From the details which you have provided we can see that you are using Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400 device, which is not supported by oneAPI.

Please refer the given link regarding supported system requirements:

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/intel-oneapi-dpcpp-system-requirements.html

Thanks & Regards

Noorjahan

0 Kudos
NoorjahanSk_Intel

Hi,

Reminder:

Could you please confirm whether your issue is resolved. If yes, let us know if we can close this thread from our end.

Thanks & Regards

Noorjahan

0 Kudos
Kahla47
Beginner

Thanks for the reply, yes you close it.

0 Kudos
NoorjahanSk_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for your confirmation.

As this issue has been resolved, we will no longer respond to this thread.

If you require any additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread.

Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only. 

Thanks & Regards

Noorjahan

0 Kudos