What are the proper Static+Dynamic linking and deployment requirements for a DPC++ application?
* Dynamically linking deployment seems to work (not verified yet). ref: https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/oneapi-data-parallel-c-compiler/topic/848830
- General Support
Thank you for your care.
The referenced page” https://software.intel.com/en-us/oneapi-dpcpp-compiler-dev-guide-and-reference-passing-options-to-th...” specifies linker options usage, this is essential information for linking specific libraries.
The other parts of this thread question are:
- DPC++ specific libraries to link with.
- Deployment / Redistributable DPC++ libraries to ship with a DPC++ app, where target operation machine (client) is not supposed to have oneAPI installed.
- For library details, you can follow this link which is oneapi-dpcpp-library-guide.
- We are discussing it with our concerned team, we will get back to you as soon as we get relevant details.
As you have rightly identified on your previous post, the libraries required to be shipped with your DPC++ application at this time are