Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
Talk to fellow users of Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler and companion tools like Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library, Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool, and Intel® Distribution for GDB*

DPC++ with locking

SUKLA
Beginner

Hello,

I am looking at the demo of DPC++. I have used lambda function in C++14 for parallel multi-threading. I passed the data through reference in lambda function. I have used locking for the reference data. Can I do that same thing in DPC++? I would like to get an example.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
GouthamK_Intel

Hi Sukla,

>>>I have used lambda function in C++14 for parallel multi-threading. I passed the data through reference in lambda function. I have used locking for the reference data.

Could you please share the sample code with steps that explains what you are looking for?

Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi Sukla,

Reminder: Could you please share the above requested details.

Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

As we have not heard back from you, we are considering that your issue has been resolved and we have answered all your queries. So we will no longer respond to this thread.

If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only 

Have a Good day!

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos