Intel® oneAPI Data Parallel C++
Support for Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Compiler, Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library, Intel ICX Compiler , Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool, and GDB*

DPCPP source build integration with oneapi

Jonas5
Beginner

Is it possible to generate envirnoment scripts for custom builds of dpcpp, similar to the default /opt/intel/oneapi/setvars.sh?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
SantoshY_Intel

Hi,

To integrate Intel OneAPI's DPCPP compiler to VSCode, we can use setvars.sh/vars.sh provided in the installation directory.

But, we can see that you are trying to integrate opensource version of DPCPP. So, we suggest you to raise an issue in the below link as we only support Intel oneAPI products in this community.

Link: https://github.com/oneapi-src/oneAPI-samples/issues

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Jonas,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Since your query is related to the Intel® oneAPI Data Parallel C++, we are moving this topic to the correct community for further assistance.

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
SantoshY_Intel

Hi,

We can use the below command to initialize the compiler environment:

source /opt/intel/oneapi/compiler/2023.0.0/env/vars.sh

Example:

SantoshY_Intel_1-1673244603681.png

Please let us know if your issue is resolved. If not, then could you please let us know your use case & elaborate your problem statement?

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos
Jonas5
Beginner

Thanks for the reply.

I have a source build located in ~/sycl_workspace following this guide

but I'm not able to configure environment variables for this build.

Is it possible to merge this build into the existing installation of OneAPI, so that I get something like:

/opt/intel/oneapi/custom_env.sh

/opt/intel/oneapi/compiler/CustomCompiler/linux/IntelDPCPP/IntelDPCPPConfig.cmake

To elaborate, I'm having a hard time integrating my dpcpp source build with my Vscode Cmake-project.

It would be nice to have the option of using custom builds with environment configurator .

0 Kudos
SantoshY_Intel

Hi,

To integrate Intel OneAPI's DPCPP compiler to VSCode, we can use setvars.sh/vars.sh provided in the installation directory.

But, we can see that you are trying to integrate opensource version of DPCPP. So, we suggest you to raise an issue in the below link as we only support Intel oneAPI products in this community.

Link: https://github.com/oneapi-src/oneAPI-samples/issues

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos
SantoshY_Intel

Hi,

We are closing this thread. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos