Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
Talk to fellow users of Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler and companion tools like Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library, Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool, and Intel® Distribution for GDB*
585 Discussions

Getting started with Xeon Phi Co-processor problems

RichardFrench
Beginner

Hi,

I'm new to this community so many apologies if i'm in the wrong section etc etc

OK, this is the problem: I have installed 3x Xeon Phi Coprocessors on my motherboard together with MPSS, Intel Parallel Studio xe 2017 cluster edition update 5 and Visual Studio 2017 community edition -- all on windows 10.

MPSS seems to be running OK as micsmc works fine. However, i can't seem to get the parallel studio to compile code to run on the coprocessors (just compiles and runs using the microsoft compiler for the host CPU) and i'm struggling to find enough documents to help figure out where i've gone wrong.

Again, apologies if i've landed in the wrong area. Just need to get some simple test code (effectively a 'hello MPI world' in C++) compiled and running across my Phi Coprocessors and then i'll be able to crack on with my research.

Anyhow, Wishing you all a happy, healthy and safe Christmas!

Rich.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We are working on your issue and will get back to you soon.

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We no longer provide support for Intel Xeon Phi co-processors.

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos
HemanthCH_Intel

Hi,

Could you please let us know if you have any other queries related to Intel oneAPI products? If not, then could you please confirm whether we can close this thread from our end?

Thanks & Regards,

Hemanth.

0 Kudos
HemanthCH_Intel

Hi,

We assume that your query is answered. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemanth.

0 Kudos