Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
Talk to fellow users of Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler and companion tools like Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library, Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool, and Intel® Distribution for GDB*

List of supported devices

jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III

Is there a list of SYCL supported devices?
(per O/S and where to get drivers and/or utilities for said device)

Additionally, is the Intel Knights Corner Co-processor supported?
(granted it is not architecturally similar to GPGPU, but it is with CPU which is supported)

Jim Dempsey

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PrasanthD_intel

Hi Jim,

I infer that you mean list of devices that supports dpc++ when you have asked for the list of devices that sycl supports.

The Intel devices that dpcpp is compatible with is listed as Hardware requirements in the dpcpp release notes (Intel® oneAPI Toolkits DPC++ Library System Requirements).

You can get the list of GPU/CPU devices supported here Intel® Processor Graphics and the FPGA devices supported here Intel® FPGA Add-On for oneAPI Base Toolkit System Requirements.

The GPU drivers for devices are specified in the release notes under Developer Tools.

I believe Intel Knights Corner Co-processor comes under Xeon phi family and not sure if it is supported , but I will get back to you on this.

Regards

Prasanth

0 Kudos
PrasanthD_intel

Hi Jim,

The Intel Knights Corner Co-processor is not officially supported the dpcpp may work but it is untested and not supported.

Let us know if you have any further queries

Regards

Prasanth

0 Kudos
jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III
0 Kudos
PrasanthD_intel

Hi Jim,

As your issue has been resolved, we are closing this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

Regards

Prasanth

0 Kudos