Intel® oneAPI Data Parallel C++
Support for Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Compiler, Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library, Intel ICX Compiler , Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool, and GDB*

Multi-devices using MPI

zchmacchiato
Beginner

I try to code a DPC++&MPI Poisson solver and I attach the code and the makefile in the attachment. The code works well and I try to figure out if I am running it by multi-devices. When I perform strong scaling and weak scaling it seems that the code only works on one device or the maximum number of devices but does not work on the number of devices I set up by command. Because When I increase the core number, the performance keeps the same.

I run the code by mpirun -np num ./main

Selected device:NVIDIA A100-SXM4-40GB

The system information is: #101-Ubuntu SMP , Ubuntu 18.04.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in intel communities.

We are working on your issue and will get back to you soon.

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos
JyotsnaK_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry. We offer support for hardware platforms that the Intel® oneAPI product supports. These platforms include those that are part of the Intel® Core™ processor family or higher, the Intel® Xeon® processor family, the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family, and others which can be found here – Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit System Requirements, Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit System Requirements, Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit System Requirements

If you wish to use oneAPI on hardware that is not listed at one of the sites above, we encourage you to visit and contribute to the open oneAPI specification - https://www.oneapi.io/spec/

Best regadrs,

Jyotsna

0 Kudos
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

We are closing this issue. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos