Intel® oneAPI Data Parallel C++
Support for Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Compiler, Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library, Intel ICX Compiler , Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool, and GDB*

Sample project does not build. Error: This <fenv.h> is for use with only the Intel compilers!

Parada__Cristofher

Operating system Windows 10 64 bit 1809

Microsoft Visual Studio 2017/2019

Compiler version Default toolkit Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Compiler:

CPU Intel Core i7 2700K

AMD Radeon RX Vega 56

v2021.1.85beta03

Open sample project from either visual studio 2017/2019 following the steps from your side to gettting started

None.

I wonder if this is related to compatibility issues or some bug in the default libraries of the toolkit? here you have some of the errors that visual studio detects

I tried using a different Windows SDK in VS 2017/2019,including the default AMD's opencl files (I wonder if I have to modify the include directory in the files on your library that uses sycl to the AMD one to get it working?)

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kaleem_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Parada,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We are working on it and will get back to you.

Kaleem

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

Try running the setvarsh.bat from inteloneapi toolkit and see whether it is detecting any tools from the toolkit, this you have to do within the same instance then you are good to go with the code.

You can only execute your code iGPU as AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 is not yet supported. Just install proper drivers for iGPU and your code will work fine over it.

And if you face any problem you can share it with us.

- Abhishek

0 Kudos