Note: The 2019 Beta Program is over.
Join the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Beta Program today and—for a limited time—get early access to new features and get an open invitation to tell us what you really think.
We want YOU to tell us what to improve so we can create high-quality software tools that meet your development needs.
Top New Features in Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Beta
- Scale and perform on the path to exascale. Enable greater scalability and improve latency with the latest Intel® MPI Library.
- Get better answers with less overhead. Focus more fully on useful data, CPU utilization of physical cores, and more using new data-selection support from Intel® VTune™ Amplifier’s Application Performance Snapshot.
- Visualize parallelism. Interactively build, validate, and visualize algorithms using Intel® Advisor’s Flow Graph Analyzer.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest standards:
- Expanded C++17 and Fortran 2018 support
- Full OpenMP* 4.5 and expanded (partial) support for OpenMP 5.0 (Preview 2) specification
- Python* 3.6 and 2.7
New Features in Intel® MPI Library
- Updated architecture to streamline fabric utilization through libfabrics.
- Implemented support for Intel® Omni-Path Architecture Multiple Endpoints (Multi-EP)./li>
- Cleaned up directory structure.
- New format for MPI tuner.
- Added impi_info utility as a technical preview feature.
- Updated Hydra process manager.
New Features in Intel® Cluster Checker
- Simplified execution of Intel® Cluster Checker with a single command.
- New ‘-X’ option to get details of data collected and analysis test.
- New feature to compare two snapshots of a cluster state to identify changes.
- New option to refresh any missing or old data before analysis.
- Added auto-node discovery when using SLURM.
To learn more, visit Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Beta page.
Then sign up to get started.