Intel® MPI Library
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.

Error executing compiler

chang90
Beginner

Due to security issues, you do not have permission to run files installed on local. I want to register permissions to work with the compiler, which extension should I register to work? Or is there a way to operate without authority?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AishwaryaCV_Intel

Hi, 

Thank you for posting in intel communities. 

Could you please let us know the OS, hardware details of the machine you are using?

Could you please provide us with the version of the Intel OneAPI Base Toolkit and HPC Toolkit you are using? 

>>I want to register permissions to work with the compiler, which extension should I register to work?

Could you please let us know by using which compiler you are facing this issue and what are steps you are following? 

And, could you also please elaborate on your issue so that we can try and investigate more at our end? 

Thanks and Regards,

Aishwarya

0 Kudos
chang90
Beginner

Thank you for your answer.
The OS I use is Windows 10, and it has been updated to the latest version. I don't install OneAPI, but I only use Compiler by installing vs bulk tool and HPC toolkit. The version is 2022. If you run it because you do not have permission, Compiler will not run. Thank you.

0 Kudos
AishwaryaCV_Intel

Hi, 

Could you please confirm on toolkit you downloaded is from OneAPI HPC toolkit? 

Can we get more details on which compiler you are facing issue? And screenshot of error message would help us better in understanding.

Thanks And Regards,

Aishwarya

0 Kudos
AishwaryaCV_Intel

Hi, 

We haven't heard back from you,Could you please provide us with the requested details? 

Thanks & Regards,

Aishwarya

0 Kudos
AishwaryaCV_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks And Regards,

Aishwarya

0 Kudos