Intel® MPI Library
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.

Installing Intel MPI

Miah__Wadud
Beginner

I would like to install a trial version of Intel MPI. Do I need a trial licence file or a serial number? I have downloaded the trial version but do not have any of these.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
James_T_Intel

When you registered for the trial, you should have received an email.  You can also choose a trial activation during the installation process.

0 Kudos
Miah__Wadud
Beginner

I did receive an email which said it has attached a product licence file, but did not contain any attachment, so I am confused here :-(

0 Kudos
James_T_Intel

What email address did you use to register the trial?  The email address associated with your account doesn't show any registrations of the Intel® MPI Library.  If you prefer not to post your email here, you can send it to me via private message instead.

0 Kudos
Miah__Wadud
Beginner

How can I post you my email address?

0 Kudos
James_T_Intel

To the right of my username, there are several links.  One is "Send Author A Message".  Use that to send me a private message here.

0 Kudos
Miah__Wadud
Beginner

I have managed to install it with the new serial number you have created for me. I will try to follow the rest of the instructions. Many thanks for your help!

0 Kudos