Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!

Installing Intel MPI

Miah__Wadud
Beginner

I would like to install a trial version of Intel MPI. Do I need a trial licence file or a serial number? I have downloaded the trial version but do not have any of these.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
James_T_Intel

When you registered for the trial, you should have received an email.  You can also choose a trial activation during the installation process.

Miah__Wadud
Beginner

I did receive an email which said it has attached a product licence file, but did not contain any attachment, so I am confused here :-(

James_T_Intel

What email address did you use to register the trial?  The email address associated with your account doesn't show any registrations of the Intel® MPI Library.  If you prefer not to post your email here, you can send it to me via private message instead.

Miah__Wadud
Beginner

How can I post you my email address?

James_T_Intel

To the right of my username, there are several links.  One is "Send Author A Message".  Use that to send me a private message here.

Miah__Wadud
Beginner

I have managed to install it with the new serial number you have created for me. I will try to follow the rest of the instructions. Many thanks for your help!