Intel® MPI Library
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.

Intel MPI 3.2.1

tao_cb
Beginner
Hi,
I want to develop HPL(High Performance Linpack),I got Intel MPI 3.2.1During I filled the Make.UNKNOWN,I didn't fill the items of CC and LINKER.Befor the version 3.2.0 of Intel MPI,they are mpiicc and mpiifort repectively.But there were not provided in the new version, could some one tell me the answer.

thanks a lot!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III
Quoting - tao_cb

I want to develop HPL(High Performance Linpack),I got Intel MPI 3.2.1During I filled the Make.UNKNOWN,I didn't fill the items of CC and LINKER.Befor the version 3.2.0 of Intel MPI,they are mpiicc and mpiifort repectively.But there were not provided in the new version, could some one tell me the answer.

This question appears to have no relevance to the forum section where it is posted. Any of HPC forum, C++, or Fortran (windows or linux, whichever is relevant) seems more suitable. I'm not aware of any change in the name of the supplied compiler scripts from iMPI 3.2.0 to 3.2.1.
0 Kudos
Gergana_S_Intel
Employee

Hi tao_cb,

As Tim points out, there have been no changes to the mpiicc and mpiifort scripts in Intel MPI Library 3.2 Update 1. Perhaps your environment is not setup correctly and, when using the Make.UNKNOWN makefile, it's unable to see those commands?

Can you make sure that you're sorcing the appropriate mpivars.sh script before running make? They should be located in the /bin or /bin64 (for 64-bit machines) directory.

Let us know how this helps.

Regards,
~Gergana

0 Kudos