Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
1828 Discussions

Intel® Parallel Studio for Fortran and C++ Linux* 2020

Vassilicos__Achilles

I would like a clarification on the version of Intel® Parallel Studio for Fortran and C++ Linux* 2020. I would like to be able to compile applications that will run on a cluster of multicore nodes connected via Infiniband. Would the Intel® Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition for Fortran and C++ Linux* (all tools) 2020 work, or do I need the cluster edition?

Thanks

Achilles

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PrasanthD_intel

Hi Achilles,

The following table shows which Intel® Software Development Tools are present in each edition of Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2020.

psxe_versions.png

you can see that Intel MPI Library is available only in Cluster edition of Parallel studio.

So to take full advantage of a cluster environment, we suggest Cluster edition based on your requirements.

For more information regarding the differences between the editions, you can visit the Release Notes of PSXE 2020.

Thanks

Prasanth

PrasanthD_intel

Hi Achilles,

Did you get the information you were looking for?

Reach out to us if you need any help.

Thanks

Prasanth

PrasanthD_intel

Hi Achilles,

We are closing this thread hoping you got the information you needed.

Please raise a new thread for further queries.

Thanks

Prasanth