- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Try out the new Intel® Software Development Tools 2015 Beta and help make our product better. Registration is easy by taking the pre-beta survey. Additional information can be found at http://bit.ly/sw-dev-tools-2015-beta.
This suite of products brings together exciting new technologies along with improvements to Intel’s existing software development tools:
- Expanded Standards and Platform Support - Intel® Composer XE 2015 Beta, including full language support for C++11 (/Qstd=c++11 or -std=c++11) and Fortran 2003, Fortran 2008 BLOCK, and OpenMP* 4.0 (except user-defined reductions). Also includes offload to Intel® Graphics Technology, new icl compilers for OS X* for improved Clang*/LLVM* compatibility, and new optimization reporting.
- Optimized Cluster Sparse Solver - New Parallel direct sparse Solvers for clusters (CPARDISO) and optimizations for the latest Intel® Architectures with the Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.2 Beta!
- Profiling Advances - Improved hardware support for the Intel® Graphics Technology and Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions (Intel® TSX) analysis, OS X* view capability, and remote collection for Linux* systems with the new Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE 2015 Beta!
- Accelerated Memory & Threading Debug - Up to 3x performance improvement and reduction in memory overhead with with Intel® Inspector XE 2015 Beta!
- Application Scaling - Scale your application by modeling with threading and “what-if’ senarios quickly with Intel® Advisor XE 2015 Beta!
- MPI-3 Standards Support - Get highly-optimized out-of-the-box performance for your MPI applications with the Intel® MPI Library 5.0 Beta!
- MPI Performance Assistant - Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 9.0 Beta In addition to support for the latest MPI-3 features, the new Performance Assistant automatically detects common MPI performance issues and quickly provides resolution tips.
If you are ready to get started, follow this link to complete the pre-beta survey, register, and download the beta software: http://softwareproductsurvey.intel.com/survey/150347/2afa/
For more details and information about this beta program, check out the Intel® Software Development Tools 2015 Beta page, which includes additional information in the FAQ and What’s New documents.
We greatly value your input in helping us release quality products.
The Intel Software Development Products Beta Program Team
Developer Products Division
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Printer Friendly Page