Intel® MPI Library
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.

MPI functions supported

Loc_N_Intel
Employee
Hello,

I am using the Intel MPI Library. Iwonderwhere I can get alist of all MPI functions that the Intel MPI Library support.

Alternatively, is there a command line that shows all MPI functions asupported?

Regards,
Loc
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gergana_S_Intel
Employee

Hey Loc,

The Intel MPI Library is fully compiant with the MPI 2.1 standard. So we support all functions that are included in it.

If you want a full list, check out our header files provided in the include/ and include64/ directories after installing the product.

If you're interested in learning more about MPI itself, I'd recommend checking out Argonne National Lab's website. Specifically their pages on MPI 1.x and MPI 2.x. And, certainly, there's a of good literature out there on this topic.

Regards,
~Gergana

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Gergana_S_Intel
Employee

Hey Loc,

The Intel MPI Library is fully compiant with the MPI 2.1 standard. So we support all functions that are included in it.

If you want a full list, check out our header files provided in the include/ and include64/ directories after installing the product.

If you're interested in learning more about MPI itself, I'd recommend checking out Argonne National Lab's website. Specifically their pages on MPI 1.x and MPI 2.x. And, certainly, there's a of good literature out there on this topic.

Regards,
~Gergana

0 Kudos
Loc_N_Intel
Employee
Hi Gergana,

Thank you very much, I appreciate your information.

Thanks,
Loc
0 Kudos