Intel® MPI Library
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.

OPENMPI Intel and LoadLeveler

pat_jaeg
Beginner
Hi ,
in MVAPICH it's possible to modify the routine MPIRUN_SH.c to implement the llspawn fucntion developped by IBM loadleveler team ...this fucntion i snecessary to survey parallel jobs ...
which i sthe good way to have the same implementation with OPENMPI INTEL ?
thanks
0 Kudos
3 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III
This looks like a question for the openmpi support list. The Intel docs for building openmpi deal with extending the functionality of other compilers in openmpi, not with adding features.
0 Kudos
pat_jaeg
Beginner
Quoting - tim18
This looks like a question for the openmpi support list. The Intel docs for building openmpi deal with extending the functionality of other compilers in openmpi, not with adding features.

thanks , but is not my question : sorry maybe i didnt cleary ask my question , the subjet is not abour OPENMPI but about INTEL MPI which is : when Loadleveler is introduced in the job schefduler supported by INTEL MPI . actually the interface between INTEL MPI and LOADLEVELER is not available . have you an idea of the futur support ? Tha nks
0 Kudos
Dmitry_K_Intel2
Employee
Quoting - pat_jaeg

thanks , but is not my question : sorry maybe i didnt cleary ask my question , the subjet is not abour OPENMPI but about INTEL MPI which is : when Loadleveler is introduced in the job schefduler supported by INTEL MPI . actually the interface between INTEL MPI and LOADLEVELER is not available . have you an idea of the futur support ? Tha nks

Hi pat_jaeq,

Thank you for your interest to Intel MPI Library.
Intel MPI Library doesn't support LoadLeveler at the moment and we are not going to support it in the nearest releases.
If you wish to see this feature in the Intel MPI Library you can submit a feature request on https://premier.intel.com.

Best wishes,
Dmitry

0 Kudos