Intel® MPI Library
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.
2159 Discussions

Problem with the use of Intel MPI DAPL option on our Windows PCs cluster

dingjun_chencmgl_ca

HI,

I cannot test the Intel MPI benchmark 4.0 on our Windows Cluster in case of the use of DAPL. The Intel MPI benchmark 4.o works well with the option of TCP. In terms of the Intel MPI library for Windows OS, the Intel MPI supports both DAPL and TCP in choosing a particular network fabric to be used for communication. Could you tell me what kind of network adaptor is used on your Window PCs cluster for testing Intel MPI benchmark with the use of DAPL fabric in the Intel company? currently the card used by our Windows PCs cluster is Mellanox MCX380A-QCAA ConnectX®-3 Dual-port QDR Mezzanine I/O. By the way, under Linux OS, both DAPL and TCP worked well on our Linux PCs Cluster.

I look forward to hearing from you and your early reply is highly appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
dingjun_chencmgl_ca

If possible, please also give us some advices on how to test the Intel MPI benchmark 4.0 with the use of DAPL fabric under Windows platform and let us share your experences in testing the Intel MPI benchmark. Thanks and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos
dingjun_chencmgl_ca

If possible, please also tell us what kind of driver for DAPL fabric under Windows OS is installed in order to test the Intel MPI benchmark 4.0 in your company. Your early reply is highly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos