Intel® MPI Library
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.
2159 Discussions

Re: Re:Trouble with Intel Parallel Studio XE license: Windows or Linux

ZQiang
Beginner

Thank you Very Much!

I'm trying to use oneAPI instead of Parallel Studio, but I still have some trouble.

After Base Toolkits and HPC Toolkits were installed, I still couldn't find commands 'mpiicc' & 'mpiicpc'. Are there new versions/new spellings for the two commands, or I should continue to configure the c++ compiler?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

For parallel Studio XE:

Could you please run the psxevars.bat/psxevars.sh file before using the commands mpiicc/mpiicpc.

For windows:

1. open command prompt

2.cd <Path to installation directory of PSXE\bin

ex:C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\parallel_studio_xe_2020.4.912\bin

3. psxevars.bat

For Linux:

source <Path to installation directory of psxe>/psxevars.sh

For one API:

Could you please run the setvars.bat/setvars.sh file before using the commands mpiicc/mpiicpc.

For Windows:

1. open a command prompt
2. cd <Path to the installation directory of one API
ex: C:\Program files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI
3. setvars.bat

For linux:

source <Path to installation directory of oneAPI>/setvars.sh

>>>Are there new versions/new spellings for the two commands, or I should continue to configure the c++ compiler?

No, the terms mpiicc and mpiicpc are absolutely correct.

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

As we didn't hear back from you, Is your issue resolved? If not, please follow the steps provided in my previous post and let us know if you face further issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Shivani

0 Kudos
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

As we have not heard back from you, we are considering that your issue has been resolved and we have answered all your queries. So we will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

Have a Good day!

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos