Intel® MPI Library
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.

Xeon Server sizing

bharath_s
Beginner
Hi,

Please guide me for our server configuration setup which uses java application.It has about 4000 users and 1000-1200 concurrent users. And i want details for this config with Intel Xeon processor.please give any solution for this.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
TimP
Honored Contributor III
Quoting - bharath.s

Please guide me for our server configuration setup which uses java application.It has about 4000 users and 1000-1200 concurrent users. And i want details for this config with Intel Xeon processor.please give any solution for this.
I'm sure you can appreciate that you haven't begun to give sufficient information even to advise you which documents to look at. The answer surely depends on the applications and much more. You could get started by using the search box, where you would turn up articles such as http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/supercharge-java-applications-on-multi-core-servers/
I wouldn't count on catching java experts on this forum, although anything is possible.
0 Kudos