Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
1828 Discussions

ifortvars.bat in oneAPI HPC tool kit

arogz
Novice

Hello! I am trying to link ABAQUS to Fortran compiler to run subroutines... I installed oneAPI HPC tool kit but I cannot find the file ifortvars.bat that previous versions of Parallel Studio had (e.g. “C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\IntelSWTools\compilers_and_libraries_2020.0.166\windows\bin\ifortvars.bat”) is there an equivalent file in this new software distribution?

In the attached image is a caption of the folders I see under Intel>OneAPI folder

I would appreciate your insights on this matter.

oneapi.JPG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JohnNichols
Valued Contributor II

use fileseek 

look setvars.bat

AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If you are looking only for sourcing the compiler environment the running "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\compiler\2021.1.1\env\vars.bat" intel64 it will source all of the compiler installed and you will get the ifort to use.

You can also try running "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\setvars.bat" it will also work.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

As requested we are closing this thread. Post a new thread if you have any other issues.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek