Intel® MPI Library
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.

impi 2019.4 download no data

Tuma__Christian
Beginner

Hi Intel,

The download of

http://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/tec/15553/l_mpi_2019.4.243.tgz

does not work. It stops after 2 MB with a server error (no data received). Could you please have a look?

Cheers,

Christian

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Yury_K_Intel
Employee

Hello Christian,

Could you provide more details? Link provided by you doesn't work to me. Are you trying to download Intel MPI Library 2019 Update 4 for Linux?

--

Best regards, Yury

0 Kudos
Tuma__Christian
Beginner

Dear Yury,

I have registered for the free download of Intel performance libraries. On the download page I have chosen "Intel MPI Library for Linux", version "2019 Update 4", and the corresponding link behind the "Full Product" button is the one I have posted above. Maybe the link that was generated here is wrong? Do you have an alternative link?

Thanks for having a look.

Christian

0 Kudos
Yury_K_Intel
Employee

Christian,

Please try: https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/products/download/3482/ I didn't see any issues with that.

--

Best regards, Yury.

0 Kudos
Tuma__Christian
Beginner

Same problem. I have started a new browser session and entered your link, needed to enter my Intel login credentials to be able to follow your link. Then arrived at the "Intel MPI Library for Linux" download page, default version setting at "2019 Update 4", but the link behind the "Full Product" button was still the same as in my initial posting. Download of "2019 Update 4" still does not work. Maybe in your case you are getting redirected to another download link?

BTW, when I change the version setting from "2019 Update 4" to "2019 Update 3" the corresponding download link works without problems ...

Maybe you can escalate this issue.

Thank you -

Christian

0 Kudos
tt1
Beginner

I have the same problem. I can't download any of the Intel Performance Libraries. The downloads were OK a few days ago when I updated another computer.

0 Kudos
Yury_K_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Please try again. It should be fixed now.

Sorry for inconveniences and thank you for the report.

--

Best regards, Yury.

0 Kudos
Tuma__Christian
Beginner

Indeed, now the link works. Thank you!

0 Kudos