Intel® MPI Library
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.

libimf.so not found

mevel
Novice

Ubuntu 18.04

in a terminal, ifort myprog.f90 works and a.out is generated.

As I use Code:Block ( IDE) , I get the message libimf.so not found??

I can't figure out this

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
mevel
Novice

Hi, my problem is fixed.

In a previous version of Code:Block, the program was not sensible to special characters. With version 1.7  of Code:Blocks and Intel OneApi, it was not any more the case.

After removing Téléchargement  , and creating Telechargement without the character "é"  , It works. That is great, only a dummy character!!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
mevel
Novice

I can add, that with c:B, I have no executable : le compiler works but not linkage

0 Kudos
SantoshY_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

>>"in a terminal, ifort myprog.f90 works and a.out is generated."

Are you able to run ./a.out in the terminal?

>>"As I use Code:Block ( IDE) , I get the message libimf.so not found??"

Can you provide the steps to reproduce the issue(Commands)?

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos
mevel
Novice

Hi, my problem is fixed.

In a previous version of Code:Block, the program was not sensible to special characters. With version 1.7  of Code:Blocks and Intel OneApi, it was not any more the case.

After removing Téléchargement  , and creating Telechargement without the character "é"  , It works. That is great, only a dummy character!!

0 Kudos
SantoshY_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue has been resolved. We will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

Have a Good day!

Thanks & Regards

Santosh

0 Kudos