Intel® MPI Library
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.
2158 Discussions

traceanalyzer summary sheet output

jguillau
Beginner
Hi, I believe this is the right forum to ask about traceanalyzer, please let me know otherwise. According to itac_9.1/doc/ITA_User_and_Reference_Guide/index.htm => Command Line Interface: # ------------------- "The application summary sheet consists of a three-line header: <# processes>:<# processes per node> :: : \ The header is followed by these sets of lines, for each of the top ten functions, sorted by descending total time: ..." # ------------------- but when i run: traceanalyzer --cli --summary poisson.stf i get only the header but not the remaining lines: # >>>>> Welcome to the Intel(R) Trace Analyzer command line interface. <<<< # Application runtime : 0.02341 # Time for cache : 0 # Time for analysis : 0.201 # 16:16 # 0:0:0 # 512:32768 Is this still supported by traceanalyzer ? Regards, jg.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Dmitry_K_Intel2
Employee

Hi jg,

Yes, this is the right place to ask a question like this.
I've taken a look at the current state of the '--summary' output and it seems to me that the functionality has been broken. Sorry, cannot even provide a workaround. Might be 'xstftool' may help you in automating your tasks.

Regards!
---Dmitry

0 Kudos
jguillau
Beginner
Hi, Thank you for your reply, i will follow your advice. jg.
0 Kudos