Intel® MPI Library
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.

unable to find mpiifort

h_y_
Beginner

Hello,

We have installed "Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Linux" via "Free Tools for Students". But we cannot find mpiifort anywhere.

Does it exist somewhere or isn't it included in the package for student program?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III
If you have installed both ifort and impi successfully, the installation will include both mpivars and compilervars scripts. Both must be sourced to put mpiifort on path.
0 Kudos
h_y_
Beginner

Thank you for the reply!

I can find ifort file and impi directory but I cannot see mpivars ,compilervars and mpiifort. Does this mean installation was failed? 

Let me tell more detail about installing. I have installed "Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Linux" on Ubuntu 14.04 using 'Offline Installer', I mean 'parallel_studio_xe_2016.tgz' file. And installation seemed to be finished correctly...

About 2 months ago, my fellow could install and find mpiifort on his Ubuntu 14.04 by almost same way. So, we are confused.

If you come up with some tips, could you help me?

0 Kudos
James_T_Intel

If you installed the full suite, you should have

/opt/intel/parallel_studio_xe_2016.0.047/psxevars.sh

Sourcing this (with argument intel64) will include all of the environment variable scripts for the entire tool suite.  What do you see in /opt/intel?

0 Kudos