Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6981 Discussions

Build warning when use ivf 11.1.084 in Xcode3.2.3 in MAC OS X 10.6

zlh007
Beginner
Recently, I moved my code early running correctly in MS Windows to Mac snow leopard by using the IVF 11.1.084 for MAC X OS under the Xcode (3.2.3) environment. All things worked well except a build warning perplexing me. The build waring will disappear if I build the targets more than once, i.e. it only occurs when I build the targets the first time. And this warning seems to have no influence on the computing results. My code included MKL packages, fast poisson solver and PARDISO. The building results in Xcode is:

CompileFortran /Users/zlh/work/MLQGCT/MLQGCT/build/MLQGCT.build/Debug/MLQGCT.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/B_rhs_int.o /Users/zlh/work/MLQGCT/MLQGCT/../source/B_rhs_int.F90

cd /Users/zlh/work/MLQGCT/MLQGCT

/Developer/usr/local/bin/ifort-11.1-base/bin/intel64/ifort -arch x86_64 -dev-usr-root=/Developer/usr -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -g -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -no-parallel -I/Users/zlh/work/MLQGCT/MLQGCT/build/Debug/include -I/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/084/Frameworks/mkl/include -I/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/084/Frameworks/mkl/include/32 -I/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/084/Frameworks/mkl/include/em64t -I/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/084/Frameworks/mkl/include/fftw -I/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/084/Frameworks/mkl/include/em64t/ilp64 -I/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/084/Frameworks/mkl/include/em64t/lp64 -module /Users/zlh/work/MLQGCT/MLQGCT/build/MLQGCT.build/Debug -c /Users/zlh/work/MLQGCT/MLQGCT/../source/B_rhs_int.F90 -o /Users/zlh/work/MLQGCT/MLQGCT/build/MLQGCT.build/Debug/MLQGCT.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/B_rhs_int.o

ipo: warning #11015: Warning unknown option -no_compact_unwind

Build Succeeded

1 warning

I use debug in X86_64 mode with adding the options: -lmkl_intel_lp64, -lmkl_intel_thread, -lmkl_core, -Imkl_blas95_lp64, -lmkl_solver_lp64 in the 'other linker flags' .

What is the option -no_compact_unwind? I didn't add the option like this.

0 Kudos
1 Reply