Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Csrmultcsr sparse blas

benjamin_gu
Beginner

Hi, I wishFTP something similar to csrmultcsr but zero index based, I have searched the reference manual, can't find it.Do you have this function hidden somewhere? Appreciate your help.

Ben

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel
Hello, there is such function with one-base indexing of the input arrays only and therefore you need to manually convert the input array from zero to one based indexing. --Gennady
0 Kudos
benjamin_gu
Beginner
Hi gennady, Thanks a lot for the reply. Yes sure I can convert my matrix to be one indexed and convert it back after I call the function, but that will inevitably slow down my runtime. Is it possible for you team to provide a native function doing this? Also it will be super if you can provide the same function but for matrix in Csc format. Thanks,Ben
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
Hello Ben, We cannot share the internal implementation externally. I am sorry about that. --Gennady
0 Kudos
benjamin_gu
Beginner
Hi Gennady, sorry i wasn't clear in my request. I wish you guys can add a new function in next release doing the zero based index sparse matrix multiplication. This is really critical to my project. thanks a lot. Is this possible? Ben
0 Kudos
benjamin_gu
Beginner
Hi Gennady, sorry i wasn't clear in my request. I wish you guys can add a new function in next release doing the zero based index sparse matrix multiplication. This is really critical to my project. thanks a lot. Is this possible? Ben
0 Kudos
benjamin_gu
Beginner
0 Kudos