Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6975 Discussions

Custom dll builder tool in Intel MKL 9.1 is broken and the fix will be in next update version

VipinKumar_E_Intel

We have found a few bugs in the custom DLL builder tools shipped with Intel MKL 9.1 for Windows* andits updates (versions 9.1.022 and 9.1.025). The fixed version of the tool will be available in next update to Intel MKL which will be released soon.

Vipin
Software & Solutions Group
Intel Corp.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
kelnze
Beginner

Hello Andrey;

I have Intel Math Kernel Library 9.1.027.I want use them(.lib file and .dll file) on the C++ Builder, However, I don't know how to use. You canhave advice for me.

Looking forward your advice!

BestsRegards!

0 Kudos
Andrey_G_Intel2
Employee

Kelnze, if you look thru "mkl release notes" you see what MKL don`t support compilers from Borland. I think, but workaround exist.

It`s imposible to use MKL statical libraries with borland compilers because borland compilers don`t work with libraries in microsoft format. Main idea - build MKL custom dll and use them in your borland project (via LoadDll or via creating import library).

See our disscussion wit rockballad (http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums//topic/54883).

0 Kudos
kelnze
Beginner

Thank you for your help!

I can use custom dll and link them with borland. However, to use MKL how I must do, I must custom alldll in MKL, right?

Thanks! Andrey!

0 Kudos
Andrey_G_Intel2
Employee
If you plan to use MKL with borland - here is only one way- via custom dll builder tool. If you plan to use MKL with supported compilers - you should read MKL documentation. In manual you can find answer to your question :-)
0 Kudos
yuriisigal
Beginner
After construction .dll you have operating library .lib. Change a format of library .lib (coff->omf) and work in C ++ Builder.
0 Kudos