Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6956 Discussions

Error about mkl_avx2.dll unhandled exception

Murat_Yetkin
Beginner

Hi,

I am trying to use MKL's LAPACK subroutine named "DGELS" but I got an error about mkl_avx2.dll. I added screenshot of code and error window.

After breake the debugging at that point I got another window which says "contains the debug information required to find the source for the module mkl_avx2.dll". I also added screen shot of that. 

I have checked the path of mkl_avx2.dll and it's in the folder of mkl. Why does this problem occur?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel

do you have these dll into your system's path? please check.  Pay attention, if this is 32 or 64 bit dll.

0 Kudos
Murat_Yetkin
Beginner

I have checked the path and the file 'mkl_avx2.dll' is in there.

0 Kudos
Ying_H_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Could you attach one small test code, test command line (or project)  so we may see what is exact problem here?

Best Regards,

Ying

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

Murat, 

1/ please build your case statically and run this exec file. it will help you to understand if this code works as expected 2/ Dynamic case: copy all mkl dll ( see redist\intel64\mkl directory .... to the folder where you put this executable file. run this exec.

-Gennady

0 Kudos