Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Iterative Sparse Solvers based on Reverse Communication Interface

Hoang__Dat
Beginner

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am grateful for the development of Intel Visual Fortran Compiler for Windows. It helps my work a lot.

I would like to ask about RCI ISS in the newest Intel MKL solver. I know that in Intel MKL, there is an RCI conjugate gradient solver.  

Hence, does it work well with EBE-PCG (element by element preconditioner conjugate gradient) method or can I build my code for EBE-PCG method using Intel MKL solver? 

Thank you very much!

Tien-Dat

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Ying_H_Intel
Employee

Hi Tien-Dat,

Thank you for raising the question. As i understand, you may use some of  MKL functions for example, sparse solver, sparse matrix * vector for your method.

Here is the functionality and example code for the RCI ISS in MKL developer guide for your reference
https://software.intel.com/en-us/mkl-developer-reference-fortran-sparse-solver-routines

Best Regards,
​Ying​

0 Kudos
Hoang__Dat
Beginner

Dear Sir. Ying,

Thank you very much for your sharing information. I will try to follow the guide to solve my problem. However, I think it is not easy for me to solve it without any mistake. 

I hope I will receive more your suggestions in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Tien-Dat

0 Kudos