Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6956 Discussions

Kindly add support for more r2r FFT types

Emmenlauer__Mario
New Contributor I

I'm using the FFTW wrappers that provide the FFTW-like interface. Everything works great and Intel MKL is very fast, thanks for the good work!

However we also need multidimensional r2r transforms, which are currently not supported in the wrappers. Would it be possible to add support for multidimensional r2r transforms in the FFTW wrappers?

Thanks for your consideration!

All the best,

Mario Emmenlauer

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jonghak_K_Intel
Employee

@Emmenlauer__Mario , 

We don't have final decision at the moment for this request but it has been escalated up and the team will try to consider to implement features based on customer needs. 

Can we close this post for now ? 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Intel Communities and sharing the details regarding the Feature.

We will get back to you shortly regarding any update.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

Emmenlauer__Mario
New Contributor I

Thanks a lot @ShanmukhS_Intel for your consideration, its appreciated!

0 Kudos
Jonghak_K_Intel
Employee

Hi @Emmenlauer__Mario 

we are in process of collecting customer information in order to add the requested feature into the product.

Could you please provide your/group/company , your project and why you need the R2R FFT feature?

If there's any concern of your confidentiality, please email jon.kim@intel.com instead of leaving the information here. 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Jonghak_K_Intel
Employee

@Emmenlauer__Mario , 

We don't have final decision at the moment for this request but it has been escalated up and the team will try to consider to implement features based on customer needs. 

Can we close this post for now ? 

0 Kudos
Emmenlauer__Mario
New Contributor I

Dear @Jonghak_K_Intel ,

thanks a lot for considering this kind request. Yes, we can close the post for now.

All the best,

Mario Emmenlauer

0 Kudos