Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6977 Discussions

MKL fatal error when trying to compile fortran code

Nasim_hossain
Beginner

Hello, I am trying to run a CFD simulation code that is written using fortran. I use ifort for compiling all of my fortran codes(Installed one api baseline toolkit and hpc toolkit latest version 2022.2). Previously I ran the same code without any issue. But recently whenever I am trying to run the code I am getting an MKL error. I have included the whole error below:

//

Intel MKL FATAL ERROR: This system does not meet the minimum requirements for use of the Intel(R) Math Kernel Library.
The processor must support the Intel(R) Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (Intel(R) SSSE3) instructions.
The processor must support the Intel(R) Streaming SIMD Extensions 4.2 (Intel(R) SSE4.2) instructions.
The processor must support the Intel(R) Advanced Vector Extensions (Intel(R) AVX) instructions.

//

Previously I ran the code without any issue but now I am wondering what could be the potential cause behind this.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

This is not a Fortran or compile issue. I suggest asking in Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library - Intel Communities

0 Kudos
Barbara_P_Intel

I'll move this to the MKL Forum.

0 Kudos
Nasim_hossain
Beginner

Dear Barbara, I am unable to delete this post. I already submitted same question to the MKL forum. It would be better if you remove this. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos