Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6956 Discussions

MKL->PARDISO-ERROR: OMP: Info #274: omp_get_nested routine deprecated, please use omp_get_max_active

Dan_Ghiocel
Beginner

Dear Intel expert,
I'm using the PARDISO to solve the complex number linear equations. My operation system is Windows 10, the Intel Fortran compiler is "parallel_studio_xe_2020.1.086".
I got the following runtime information.

OMP: Info #274: omp_get_nested routine deprecated, please use omp_get_max_active_levels instead.
OMP: Info #274: omp_set_nested routine deprecated, please use omp_set_max_active_levels instead.
OMP: Info #274: omp_set_nested routine deprecated, please use omp_set_max_active_levels instead.

It looks the MKL PARDISO solver has problem. Please tell me how to solve it. Is there any way to get rid of this warning?
Thanks.

Ning An

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Kirill_V_Intel
Employee

Hi,

This question has been asked already at this forum and I'll just shortly summarize it here.

The issue will be fixed eventually in one of the next MKL releases. As a workaround, using   kmp_set_warnings_off() will remove the warning.

Best,
Kirill

0 Kudos
CHEN__PENGJU
Novice

May I ask a stupid question...

How to call kmp_set_warnings_off() .. My code is in Visual Studio 2019 and the compiling error shows that kmp_set_warnings_off()  is undefined....

Thanks...

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

we will keep this thread updated with the status of this issue and version of mkl when the fix would be available.

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

the message has been fixed in oneMKL 2021.2 which available for download.

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

This issue has been resolved and we will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only. 

0 Kudos