Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Warshall Algorithm of a large sparse matrix

maxtiny
Beginner

My aim is to calculate the transitive closure matrix of a large sparse matix which contains about 2500*2500 elements (most of them are 0). But when I tried to use Warshall Algorithm, it takes me hundreds of hours:(. 

how can I use the subprogram in MKL to make my program faster? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi ZLiu,

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

Could you please get back to us with the environment details on which your code execution is being performed? It would be a great help if you share with us a sample reproducer.

In additon, Could you please let us know the MKL routines being used by you in the code. In addition, if you are using an older version of Intel MKL, we would like to recommed you using the latest version of Intel MKL (2023.1.0) available and let us know if you still face any issue.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi ZLiu,

A gentle reminder:

Could you please get back to us with the earlier mentioned details so that we could assist you further on your issue.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi Z Liu,

We assume that your issue got resolved. If you need any other information, please post a new query as this case would no longer be monitored by Intel.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos