Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6977 Discussions

how to call MKL library in Eclipse under Ubuntu

Fuyang_Z_
Beginner

Hi all,

I'm a rookie in C++ and Linux. I installed Intel Parallel Studio Xe today, in order to use mkl functions.

In g++, the head file mkl.h can be found and called successfully. However,  when I used eclipse, it was reported that "Unresolved inclusion : <mkl.h>".

So... how to call mkl in Eclipse?

Thanks in advance for any help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Zhen_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi Fuyang, thank you for asking question in IDZ. This problem is caused when the Eclipse indexer cannot find the header file you have included. I wonder, have you ever linked your application with mkl and added include path and library path of mkl in eclipse? Please follow these documents below to finish all preparatory work for using mkl:

Linking Your Application with the Intel® Math Kernel Library

Configuring the Eclipse* IDE CDT to Link with Intel MKL

Hope it could help you. If you still meet any problems, do not hesitate to tell us.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Zhen_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi Fuyang, thank you for asking question in IDZ. This problem is caused when the Eclipse indexer cannot find the header file you have included. I wonder, have you ever linked your application with mkl and added include path and library path of mkl in eclipse? Please follow these documents below to finish all preparatory work for using mkl:

Linking Your Application with the Intel® Math Kernel Library

Configuring the Eclipse* IDE CDT to Link with Intel MKL

Hope it could help you. If you still meet any problems, do not hesitate to tell us.

0 Kudos