Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

lapack dsyevx

bekar__bahadır1
Beginner

I used to write codes in fortran 77, of course it was in the library, now I'm using the 2018 student version and it needs to be fine-tuned. I've been trying to run a sample snippet using lapack for a long time, but it just doesn't work. I would appreciate if you help ..
Best regards

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel

>> but it just doesn't work.

What do you mean by that? 

0 Kudos
bekar__bahadır1
Beginner

mkl library used to use "imsl" was enough. now visual studio is installed and fortran is installed on it. In this case, the system is necessary to make a few settings. I used fortran in 2012, but I'm having trouble in 2018. I wanted to use lapack. but somehow I could not run the sample file (attached). How do I run the file in the attachment ??

0 Kudos
bekar__bahadır1
Beginner

my errror code is 

Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line
Error        error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SGEEVX_F95 referenced in function MAIN__        Source1.obj    
Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line
Error        fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals        x64\Debug\Console1.exe    

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

The similar issues have been already discussed at this forum, you may try to search. You may also look at this article also.

0 Kudos