Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6956 Discussions

mkl_sparse_qr_reorder, how to get permutation and rank

dyollb
Beginner

Hi 

I would like to use the Sparse QR solver from MKL.

Is there any way I can get the permutation from the pivot reordering (mkl_sparse_qr_reorder) step?

Also, is there any api to get the rank?

Thanks

Bryn

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Kirill_V_Intel
Employee

Hi Bryn!

Currently we don't have an API for returning either permutation or rank. If this feature is important for you, I suggest submitting a feature request.

Let us know if you need directions how to do that (and some more appropriate person than me will help you with that).

Best,
Kirill

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

Reminder:

Has the information provided helped? Kindly let us know if you need any help.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
dyollb
Beginner

Hi

Thanks for the information. I was thinking of adding a wrapper for the MKL Sparse QR to the Eigen library.

However, to make it support the same features as the native QR solver, and the SuiteSparse QR solver, access to the permutation and rank would be required.

If you can send me instructions how to request this feature that would be great.

Thanks

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

Could you please let us know if you are a priority customer, so that we could guide you the steps in raising a Feature request.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

Reminder:

Could you please let us know if you are a priority customer, so that we could guide you the steps in raising a Feature request.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
dyollb
Beginner
0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for suggesting the feature. A similar request has already been reported to the developers. They are working on it. 

We are closing this thread for now. Kindly raise a new thread if you need any help, as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos