Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

uninstall

mahaboobsha
Beginner
hi....

I am using MKL libraries30 days trail. Now my trail peroid was completed. To install new mkl lib it is asking to uninstall the already installed one.

can anyonesuggest me how to uninstall MKL library in linux system.

I am unable to find the uninstall file in .

can u please suggest where i can find this uninstall file.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III
There ought to be an uninstall script somewhere in the MKL installation; in the usual case where MKL comes with the compiler, MKL uninstall is included in the compiler uninstall script, which is in the same directory above the one containing the compiler commands.
In a similar thread http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=82952&wapkw=%28mkl+uninstall%29
the advice appeared to be to use the brute force method (remove the MKL directories, use rpm -qa to find mkl entries in rpmdb and rpm -e to clear up the message about requiring uninstall).
0 Kudos
Todd_R_Intel
Employee
I see uninstall.sh in the bin sub-directory of the installation root (a directory of the form composerxe-2011.x.yyy on my system). This bin directory is in the same directory with theMKL directory.

Hope you've found this already or that this is helpful.

Todd
0 Kudos
mahaboobsha
Beginner
[bash]Thanq sir. I have uinstalled mkl libraries with your advice.[/bash]
0 Kudos
mahaboobsha
Beginner
Thanks for your reply sir. your reply has helped me in uninstalling the mkl libraries
0 Kudos