Intel® Rendering Toolkit
Receive answers to your big data visualization questions from community peers and Intel experts.

Unable to download

acstanfield
Beginner

I went to download the oneAPI Rendering Toolkit for Windows and both the online installer and the local installer links lead to the same error message:

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 3.26.59 PM.png

Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArunJ_Intel

Hi acstanfield

The issue with installer being AccessDenied has been resolved. We are able to download the exe without issues. Could you try the download again and let us know if your issue is resolved.

Thanks 

Arun

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ArunJ_Intel

Hi acstanfield,

We are able to reproduce the issue of the installer being AccessDenied. We are forwarding this case to concerned team. They will get back to you soon on this.

Thanks

Arun Jose

0 Kudos
Michael_C_Intel1

Hi @acstanfield:

Thanks for the interest and the heads up. For a point of reference...

I was able to get to the local windows installer w_RenderKit_b_2021.1.6.352_offline.exe a few moments ago.  I clicked the orange download button for local installer after visiting this link: https://dynamicinstaller.intel.com/oneapi/toolkits/render-kit/win/

The download button emits a "sign in" pop up. Could it be necessary to clear browser cache or start a new browser session to get proper access?

My sign in is could be slightly different than the public one as an Intel employee. Did the XML error emit as soon as you clicked Download or when you signed in or something else?

Sidebar: I've been told some substantive updates for the oneAPI beta are occurring now to much of the website. 

-MichaelC

0 Kudos
ArunJ_Intel

Hi acstanfield

The issue with installer being AccessDenied has been resolved. We are able to download the exe without issues. Could you try the download again and let us know if your issue is resolved.

Thanks 

Arun

0 Kudos
ArunJ_Intel

Hi acstanfield,

Thanks for accepting the solution as best answer. We would not be monitoring this thread further. Please feel free to raise a new thread in case of further issues.

Thanks

Arun

0 Kudos