Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download TBB page does not work!

Hi Folks!
TBB download is unavailable!
Clicking in download just re renderize the page!

Maybe same issue:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-threading-building-blocks/topic/413963

???

0 Kudos
9 Replies
David_E_3
Beginner

Same here.  Been trying for the last 30 minutes with no luck. I'm trying to run a make file that want's to grab some source files from here.

Hello,

I've re-uploaded the latest stable release (4.4 Update 3/20160128). We will add a note when/if other downloads are restored.

sorry for inconvinience,
--Vladimir

Thanks Vladimir for fast response. I really appreciate your care in this forum.

However, my current need is for a previous version of TBB (43_20141204oss) because I m trying to compile him inside my opencv 3.1.0 installation process. Now, no previous src are available for download.

As workaround, I m trying to change the version of TBB in the make process to use the current version. But I m not sure about compabilities issues of opencv 3.1 and TBB 4.4 update 3.

Regards,
doleron

ok, I've uploaded source package for that release. just take into account that direct link to the package was changed a bit.

--Vladimir 

Juan_Manuel_P_
Beginner

Hy everyone,

I have the same problem here. I need to access the previous stable version "tbb44_20151115oss_src.tgz". Would it be possible to make it accessible?

Best regards,

Juan.

tbb44_20151115oss_src.tgz

Hi Juan,

Just as workaround, I suggest to use this link:

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/repo/pkgs/tbb/tbb44_20151115oss_src.tgz/

There are a detached copy of your desired file.

Juan_Manuel_P_
Beginner

Thank you very much!

I was using homebrew to install it and its dependencies. Can you tell me how should I tell hombrew to install it from a location in the disk?

Kind regards.

Juan_Manuel_P_
Beginner

Ok, solved! 

Thank you very much for your help and fast response.

Best regards.

downloads restored. Just take into account that direct links to the packages might be changed a bit.

--Vladimir