Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
Ask questions and share information about adding parallelism to your applications when using this threading library.

Download TBB page does not work!

Luiz_doleron__Improv

Hi Folks!
TBB download is unavailable!
Clicking in download just re renderize the page!

Maybe same issue:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-threading-building-blocks/topic/413963

???

0 Kudos
9 Replies
David_E_3
Beginner

Same here.  Been trying for the last 30 minutes with no luck. I'm trying to run a make file that want's to grab some source files from here.

0 Kudos
Vladimir_P_1234567890

Hello,

I've re-uploaded the latest stable release (4.4 Update 3/20160128). We will add a note when/if other downloads are restored.

sorry for inconvinience,
--Vladimir

0 Kudos
Luiz_doleron__Improv

Thanks Vladimir for fast response. I really appreciate your care in this forum.

However, my current need is for a previous version of TBB (43_20141204oss) because I m trying to compile him inside my opencv 3.1.0 installation process. Now, no previous src are available for download.

As workaround, I m trying to change the version of TBB in the make process to use the current version. But I m not sure about compabilities issues of opencv 3.1 and TBB 4.4 update 3.

Regards,
doleron

0 Kudos
Vladimir_P_1234567890

ok, I've uploaded source package for that release. just take into account that direct link to the package was changed a bit.

--Vladimir 

0 Kudos
Juan_Manuel_P_
Beginner

Hy everyone,

I have the same problem here. I need to access the previous stable version "tbb44_20151115oss_src.tgz". Would it be possible to make it accessible?

Best regards,

Juan.

tbb44_20151115oss_src.tgz

0 Kudos
Luiz_doleron__Improv

Hi Juan,

Just as workaround, I suggest to use this link:

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/repo/pkgs/tbb/tbb44_20151115oss_src.tgz/

There are a detached copy of your desired file.

0 Kudos
Juan_Manuel_P_
Beginner

Thank you very much!

I was using homebrew to install it and its dependencies. Can you tell me how should I tell hombrew to install it from a location in the disk?

Kind regards.

0 Kudos
Juan_Manuel_P_
Beginner

Ok, solved! 

Thank you very much for your help and fast response.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Vladimir_P_1234567890

downloads restored. Just take into account that direct links to the packages might be changed a bit.

--Vladimir

0 Kudos