Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
Ask questions and share information about adding parallelism to your applications when using this threading library.

How can I find the redist.txt

yanling_zhisina_com
Our company is about to buy a commercial version of TBB. Butwe need to first check whether all the dynamic linked libraries are in the redist.txt.The TBB wiki says intel allows end users to make infinite copies of software redistributions with those files listed in redist.txt. As we will distribute our software with TBB dynamic linked libraries, we need to confirm this. I cannot find any such redist.txt file in open source version or evaluation version. Where can I find it?
Thank you.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Vladimir_P_1234567890

hi, the redist.txt file should be available in /doc/redist.txt of evaluation version. if it is not there let us know the package name to check.

--Vladimir

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vladimir_P_1234567890

hi, the redist.txt file should be available in /doc/redist.txt of evaluation version. if it is not there let us know the package name to check.

--Vladimir
0 Kudos
yanling_zhisina_com

--Vladimir

Many thanks.
0 Kudos